At Borello Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Lake St. Louis and Kirkwood, MO is looking forward to seeing you back in our Lake St. Louis office starting on May 4! We will announce the reopening of our Kirkwood office once it is determined.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car & follow the signage check-in instructions
- We are asking each patient to wear a mask into their appointment
- We are requesting that only the patient come in for their appointment unless the patient is extremely young & then we are allowing one parent into the office
- We are taking the temperature of every patient who comes in & asking a series of screening questions to make sure we are minimizing the chances we are seeing patients who may have Covid-19
- Paperless patient forms & payment
Our Orthodontist Lake St. Louis & Kirkwood, MO Is Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at either number below with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.
Lake St. Louis – 636-625-4224
Kirkwood – 314-821-2400
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Borello Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 314-821-2400.